When you are ready to sell your home, you may need a lot of help, an extensive plan, and several months to get ready. Or you may have everything ready to go and be ready to go on the market next week! In either case, we are here, ready to roll up our sleeves and get to work.
The goal is to receive the highest return for your property with the minimum of time, effort, and resources on your part. We are the type of people who are ready, willing, and able to help, so we will work on a plan that is easy to implement to get you the highest return on your investment.
Here is what you can expect when you work with us:
- Provide you with a customized list of items that we recommend be fixed before going on the market
- Provide vendor referrals and a plan for getting these items done
- Help coordinate the home preparation plan and efforts
- Assist with staging and appealing to the widest pool of buyers
- Provide professional photography to showcase your home’s best features
- Implement a pricing plan to find the market sweet spot
- Prepare marketing materials to get the word out about your home. This will include flyers, special feature cards, and materials to notify potential buyers
- Implement our online marketing plan which includes posting your home’s listing information on the MLS and dozens of other property marketing websites where potential buyers are searching
- Schedule open houses at the most opportune time to attract buyers
- Keep you posted throughout the entire listing process regarding showings, traffic, and interest
- Communicate with agents who represent interested parties and provide them with the pertinent information needed for their buyers to make a good decision
- Negotiate on your behalf, looking for a winning solution for both parties
- Coordinate with the other agent, the inspectors, appraiser, title, escrow, and the buyers’ lender to keep the transaction on track until closing
- Provide you with notary services for any applicable paperwork
These are just some of the services that we provide our home sellers. If you would like to learn more about how we can help you, let’s talk!